What is geopathic stress?
For thousands of years, the existence of places with adverse effects on people’s health has been part of empirical knowledge. Geopathology at home is that place where people do not sleep well or can more easily fall ill.
Health effects of geopathic stress
Long stay of people in spaces with excess radiation can lead to the appearance of symptoms and diseases. The most common symptoms are the following:
- Nervousness, anxiety and stress
- Headache and back pain
- Chronic exhaustion
- Alterations in heart rhythm and blood pressure
- Disturbances in the immune system, skin or organs
- Long-term diseases: colds, otitis, angina, etc.
- Lung cancer, associated with radon gas.
- Cancers of various kinds, associated with higher doses of natural radioactivity
These symptoms may be more frequent in cases where bed or workplace are located right on a geopathic vertical.
Location of geopathies
Kinesiology and bioresonance make it possible to detect whether people habitually sleep on top of geopathic stress based on the changes that human beings experience.
The most common technique for its location is dowsing and its tools (such as pendulums or rods), which amplify the stimuli of the person holding them.
Detection by technical apparatus is also possible:
- Peaks in the radioactivity emitted by the ground are often measured vertically where groundwater flows. At the same time, the earth’s magnetic field decreases.
- In the vertical of faults and ground ruptures, increases in radioactivity and an increased presence of radon gas, which takes advantage of an easier exit to the outside of the groun, are usually measured. The Earth’s magnetic field tends to increase.
- In the vertical of sandstone or granite soils, significant increases in radioactivity and radon gas are usually measured.
In case of any of the usual symptoms, it is recommended to check for geopathic stress beforehand.
Each one requires different solutions. The protocol to follow, in the event that a bed is located above a watercourse, consists of moving the resting place to outside the vertical of the groundwater. On the other hand, if the bed is located above ground that emits high doses of radon gas, more ventilation is required and, if it is not enough, technical solutions should be applied in the house.
In addition to radiation from the ground, today’s society may also be subjected to excessively high doses of artificial radiation, such as electromagnetic waves, which can also contribute to the development of symptoms and diseases.
The geobiological survey incorporates a comprehensive study of radiation, both from the ground and those created by our society. It applies the protocol developed by the Institut für Baubiologie to evaluate interior spaces and propose the most appropriate corrective measures to wake up every day full of energy.
Are you suffering from geopathy?