Respecting the provisions of current legislation, carlessuria.com (hereinafter also Web Site) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
– Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD).
– Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
– Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulations implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
– Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for processing the personal data
The person responsible for processing the personal data collected at carlessuria.com is: CARLES SURIÀ FERRER. Their contact details are as follows:
Rambla Salvador Samà, 47
08800 Vilanova i la Geltrú
Contact telephone number: +34693734734764
Contact Email: [email protected]
Registration of Personal Data
The personal data collected by carlessuria.com, through the forms on its pages, will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of the Responsible for processing in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between carlessuria.com and the User or the maintenance of the relationship that is established in the forms that it fills out, or to respond to a request or query.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in article 5 of the RGPD:
– Principle of legality, fairness and transparency: the User’s consent will be required at all times, after having been given completely transparent information on the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
– Purpose limitation principle: personal data shall be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
– Principle of data minimisation: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
– Accuracy principle: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
– Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data will only be kept in such a way as to enable the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of their processing.
– Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data shall be treated in such a way as to guarantee their security and confidentiality.
– Principle of proactive responsibility: The Controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are processed in carlessuria.com are only identifying data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. carlessuria.com undertakes to obtain the verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User has the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On those occasions when the User must or may provide his or her data through forms to make enquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, he or she will be informed in the event that the completion of any of them is mandatory due to the fact that they are essential for the correct performance of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended
The personal data are collected and managed by carlessuria.com with the aim of facilitating, speeding up and fulfilling the commitments established between the Website and the User or maintaining the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills in or to attend to a request or query.
Periods of retention of personal data
Personal data obtained by contact’s form will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of their processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 2 years, or until the User requests their deletion.
The personal data obtained by subscribing to the newsletter will be stored on the mailchimp platform until the User requests its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any event, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of Articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may give their consent to the processing of their personal data lawfully by carlessuria.com. In the case of a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the treatment and shall be considered lawful only to the extent that the parents or guardians have given their consent.
Secrecy and security of personal data
carlessuria.com undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way as to guarantee the security of personal data and to prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised communication of or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted in a secure and confidential manner, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because carlessuria.com cannot guarantee the unchangeability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a breach of the security of personal data occurs that is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals.
In accordance with Article 4 of the RGPD, a breach of personal data security is understood to be any breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised disclosure of or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by his employees, associates, and any person to whom he makes the information accessible.
Rights arising from the processing of personal data
The User has over carlessuria.com and will be able, therefore, to exercise before the Person in charge of the treatment the following rights recognized in the RGPD:
– Right of access: It is the User’s right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not carlessuria.com is processing his or her personal data and, if so, to obtain information on his or her specific personal data and on the processing that carlessuria.com has carried out or is carrying out, as well as, among other things, on the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned.
– Right of rectification: It is the User’s right to have his/her personal data modified if they prove to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
– Right of suppression (“the right to forget”): It is the right of the User, provided that the legislation in force does not provide otherwise, to obtain the deletion of his/her personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his/her consent to the processing and this has no other legal basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with the processing; the personal data have been unlawfully processed; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a minor under the age of 14. In addition to deleting the data, the controller shall, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its implementation, take reasonable steps to inform controllers processing personal data of the data subject’s request for the deletion of any link to such personal data.
– Right to limitation of processing: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of his personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when the accuracy of his or her personal data is challenged; the processing is unlawful; the data controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the processing.
– Right to data portability: In the event of processing being carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive his or her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format from the Data Controller and to transmit them to another controller. Wherever technically possible, the controller shall transmit the data directly to that other controller.
– Right of opposition: It is the User’s right not to have their personal data processed or to have them processed by carlessuria.com.
– Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the right of the User not to be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of his/her personal data, including profiling, unless otherwise provided for by applicable law.
Therefore, the User may exercise his/her rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD-www.carlessuria.com”, specifying:
– Name, surname of the User and copy of the ID card. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the ID card may be replaced by any other legally valid means of proving identity.
– Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to be accessed.
– Address for notification purposes.
– Date and signature of the applicant.
– Any document attesting to the request you make.
This application and any other attached documents may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail address:
Carles Surià Ferrer
Rambla Salvador Samà, 47
08800 Vilanova i la Geltrú
E-mail: [email protected]
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the manner in which his/her personal data are being processed, he/she shall have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the State in which he/she has his/her habitual residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).